Thinking of You

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hi friends. My card today is super CAS. I had originally just inked up the center portion of the card panel as I wanted some white space around it -- however, I ended up getting the blue ink on one of the sides so I decided just to blend the distress ink into the entire card panel. 

Thanks for stopping by. Crafty hugs!


LET'S GO SHOPPING
Supplies not linked:  ___ stamp set from SSS (NLA)


7 comments :

Ruth said...

This is so beautiful. I love the simplicity of the blue background - I love that colour! It's one of the few I have :) xx

Kay Miller said...

Beautifully done! I love the white silhouettes against the blended blue background!!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Alanna! Wow on the blended background....love it!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful and what a wonderful background!

Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet Alanna!

Jeanne said...

May be "simple," but it sure is striking! Great job on this card, Alanna! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Love the colors together! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

This Calls for Confetti


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs