You're a heartfelt Friend

Friday, July 17, 2015

I started by stamping the chevron stamp from the Basic Backgrounds & Borders set repeatedly in rainbow order.  I then stamped a portion of sentiment from the Thanks a Million stamp set. I then die cut the Friend Large Word Die several times to give it a bit of dimension.

My card is also for the current anything goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenges.  Happy Friday friends!


Here are the products I used from Clearly Whimsy Stamps today.



5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Alanna. I really like the rainbow effect and that you gave the friend dimension. The black stripes really help give the die cut a place to land and the whole sentiment is heartwarming! Great job. Have a happy weekend. Are you back from vacation, then? Hope you had a fabulous time!

Kay Miller said...

Wonderful card Alanna! I love the rainbow of colors! So pretty!

Inkyfingers said...

What a colourful and bright graphic card Alanna!
Hugs
Carol x

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...love those bright and beautiful colors.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card and background Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs