I had so much fun with this card using the super popular smooshing technique. I used Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers, and Squeezed Lemonade for my inks. I love that I was able to get such a vibrant green color when the blue and yellow inks mixed.
My sentiment is from the fabulous Birthday Balloon stamp set from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I used my Misti to stamp it 3 times to get a super crisp impression. Some enamel dots in matching colors finish off the card.
I hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
LET'S GO SHOPPING

Great smooshing Alanna - I confess I haven't tried this yet, but I love your mix of colours. The sentiment really pops!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
So very cool! I have to try this some time. The colors are fabulous. I agree the green does look great and I also see a bit of purple in there. Love the pop it adds to the sentiment. Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow, vibrant is the word, Alanna! This is fabulous!! And you picked the PERFECT sediment for the bold background!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWow! Such a striking and fabulous card Alanna! Love the smooshing!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful colors for your smooshing!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. Love all the colors. Some great ideas.
ReplyDeleteI really should do this background technique. I always love the look! This is wonderful! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteSo stunning Alanna!! LOVE the colorful background!!
ReplyDeleteGood morning sweetie, this is gorgeous hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous smooshing...I love the beautiful vivid colors you used, simply fabulous!
ReplyDelete