I've got a bright graphic card today for you. I first started by stamping my harlequin background stamp in various shades of orange ink with the assistance of my Misti. I then cut out the center circle and added a butterfly. A bold sentiment from Paper Smooches and some sparkling clear sequins finish off the card.
Happy Wednesday friends!
I'll be linking this up to the current anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.
LET'S GO SHOPPING

This is just gorgeous, Alanna! I love all the shades of orange.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! It totally makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun combination of colors - great energy!
ReplyDeleteTerrific ombre effect, Alanna. Then you add that neat butterfly and you have a winner for sure! I also like the sparkle of your sequins, too. :) Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow this card is simply beautiful!! I really like your cards and this one is so perfect! I love the butterfly in the center and the colourful background! :)
ReplyDeleteLove this bright and beautiful card! The bold sentiment is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning Alanna!! That background is amazing, and I love the circle cut out with the beautiful butterfly!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, love the colours. Gail xx
ReplyDeleteThis is outstanding, Alanna! I LOVE that awesome background, and the butterfly is just gorgeous. Such wonderful, vibrant color!
ReplyDeleteWOW, that's pretty! I am so impressed by the background - and usually I'm in love with butterflys! But this background stole my heart! *giggle*
ReplyDeleteYour technique is excellent - the color shift is perfect and I just LOVE this card!
Hugs!!
I see that you and MISTI are a fabulous pair when it comes to card making. This is just one amazing card!
ReplyDelete