I've got a definite spring card today with these beautiful daffodils from a Clearly Besotted stamp set. At least I think they are daffodils. :) I popped up all the flowers and the main focal panel on foam tape for extra dimension. Other than that, not much else to say about my card.
Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate it.
LET'S GO SHOPPING
Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, have a great day hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Alanna!
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed, these are daffodils! Pretty ones, too! Simple and eye-catching. Lovely card! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely design that just makes you think Spring!! :) Love it! HUGS
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Alanna. Those daffodils are so pretty! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card, Alanna. Very springy! LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteFabulous CAS card Alanna and your matting makes the flowers pop!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Can't tell you enough how much i love this!
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful daffodils...just so pretty and love that small and sweet sentiment.
ReplyDelete