Hi friends. I'm so glad that you stopped by today. My card today features some fun products from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I started by inking the circle background with various distress inks. I then stamped the HI with the Stitched Alphabet Uppercase set. All the other images come from the Thanks a Million stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Here's a closeup of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.
LET'S GO SHOPPING



Oooh, this is very pretty, Alanna! I like the blues you chose for the circle and that gem is perfectly sparkly. Great work!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this, Alanna! Great ink blending!
ReplyDeleteLove the gradient ombre feel of this Alanna...a great backdrop for that fabulous gem :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blending and gorgeous card Alanna! Love the sparkle! :)
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful creation Alanna! I just love your style!
ReplyDeleteFellow DT member :)
Stunning sweetie hugs Pops x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!! I love the sparkle on your gem and the colorful blending! :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! Love the sparkle!
ReplyDeleteGreat Distress Ink background for the design!
ReplyDelete