Pages

▼

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine's 5 for 5 -- To my Friend

Welcome to Day 4 of our 5 for 5 Blog Event. Today our theme is "Glitter". Each day our 5 Designers will post one Valentine Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, including myself, so be sure to visit all the links below and leave comments.



Here are links to the other designers.  

Jen 

I'll be linking my card to the anything goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog.




LET'S GO SHOPPING


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love the patterned papers and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card, Alanna. I like the triangles in the background especially the glittery ones. :). The heart is sweet with the double row of dots. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, that heart die is awesome! I love that you stacked them to make them look even better. I am digging your background too! Love the random glitter triangles. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love all the glittery accents and your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just beautiful Alanna! Love the triangle background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! Love the glittery triangles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - love the patterned paper and the clean, crisp look.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design all around, Alanna! ADORE that use of pattern paper and heart die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet valentine for a friend. Love how you used the glitter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I really love the paper you chose for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how U used the PP with sparkly triangles so beautifully and that heart die is so adorable, a fab design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love love love the background! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card Alanna, a fabulous design and such pretty colours along with the bronze sparkling.........lovely die-cuts!!!

    Thanks so much for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous design on your wonderful card. Love the glittery background and the overall serene look to your card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one show stopper of a card! I love all the sparkle and glitter...such a sweet card for a sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete