We've got an anything goes challenge this week at Christmas Card Challenges. Click here to link up your holiday or Christmas cards. And did you hear that Christmas Card Challenges is now on Facebook? Click here to come like our page. You will be able to see the current challenge along with our weekly winner.
I've got a fairly simple card today. Again, I used some older patterned papers. Thanks for your visit. Have a great day!

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment. Gailxx
ReplyDeleteOooh, great paper and colors for this card. The font on the Merry Christmas is beautiful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLove your circle panel Alanna and the mix of papers is so well coordinated.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Your card looks so pretty! Thanks for the link -- I might have to join!
ReplyDeleteSimple but very pretty Alanna! I'm always looking for ways to incorporate patterned paper into my card designs!
ReplyDeleteAlanna this is fantastic, clean and simple!
ReplyDeleteLove this design and the colors and papers you used.
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the patterned paper! :)
ReplyDeleteSo so cool!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Christmas card...love your use of patterned paper, so much fun.
ReplyDeleteHi Alanna
ReplyDeleteJust my cup of tea are simple creations .Love the paper combination and the simple design .
hugs Shirley-Anne DT
Another gorgeous CAS card. So easy, but why do mine always look like a kid put it together. You have a beautiful CAS style.
ReplyDelete