Hi friends. I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. I hope you all had a wonderful new year.
I have a fun shaker card for you today. I used a now discontinued set from MFT (I linked it below to SSS but it looks like it is no longer available there either) for those cute animals and lots of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
This is my first time using the circus animal set so I"ll be linking my card up to Darnell's latest NBUS challenge.
Thanks for your visit and have a most blessed day.
LET'S GO SHOPPING

I love shaker cards and this one is such fun! Lovely! Hazel x
ReplyDeleteWell how adorable Alanna! All those fun little animals and colorful sequins make for a fantastic card!!
ReplyDeleteThat is Fun!!
ReplyDeletePerfect images to use in a shaker card. Love you little traveling circus.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shaker card, Alanna! I really like the sequins you added. They add wonderful color and texture to your card. The sky background looks fabulous. You are very good with your inks! Great card!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a really fun shaker card!! I love the colorful animals too! :) HUGS
ReplyDeleteOh this is so cute! I love shaker cards!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shaker. I really love those animals and the colors you chose
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a shaker card, Alanna! I love the size of the aperture you made. I never even thought to make a shaker with such a large opening, but your way makes it way more fun for the recipient!! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shaker card :) love those adorable animals and colorful sequins !
ReplyDeleteGreat card - great use of those supplies!
ReplyDeleteOh my...what a wonderful card and I love all your fabulous critters, so fun.
ReplyDelete