Hi friends. I thought it would be fun to go through my blog posts during this past year and pick out my favorite card from each month. In total, I had 182 blog posts during 2014.
I hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane. If you are interested in seeing the full blog post along with supply links for any of the cards, I've linked it below each of the cards.
Thanks for visiting today!
January
Merry Christmas
Originally blogged here
February
On your wedding day
Originally blogged here
March
Welcome sweet baby
Originally blogged here
April
An Easter basket
Originally blogged here
May
Happy birthday
Originally blogged here
June
Hello friend
Originally blogged here
July
A rainbow hello
Originally blogged here
August
Sending you buckets of love
Originally blogged here
September
Thank you
Originally blogged here
October
Sending you monster hugs
Originally blogged here
November
Good tidings to you
Originally blogged here
December
Christmas greetings
Originally blogged here
May
Happy birthday
Originally blogged here
June
Hello friend
Originally blogged here
July
A rainbow hello
Originally blogged here
August
Sending you buckets of love
Originally blogged here
September
Thank you
Originally blogged here
October
Sending you monster hugs
Originally blogged here
November
Good tidings to you
Originally blogged here
December
Christmas greetings
Originally blogged here



beautiful year in review! feb and aug are my favorites ;)!!
ReplyDeleteYep, all winners in my book! Thanks for a year filled with wonderful eye candy. I look forward to seeing more in the coming year. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful feast for the eyes! I have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful cards all year! These are all amazing! Happy New Year Alanna! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many great cards in one place!
ReplyDeleteAwesome cards, Miss Lady!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic post--so fun to see which cards you picked, and so many of them are cards I distinctly remember from when you posted them.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous collection :) I love the variety in ur style
ReplyDeleteA lovely bunch! Looking forward to your creations in 2015! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Alanna. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year and all of the best for the new year. Hugs Anet x
ReplyDeleteThat was a total joy, Alanna! Especially since I now saw some cards that I missed during the year! Thank you for the journey and best wishes to you and yours in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteAlanna all fabulous card for 2014! Wishing you and your family a Happy New year!
ReplyDeleteStunning collection of cards...I love them all. Wishing you and your sweet family a very Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletePerfect picks Alanna! I love #3 , well I love them all! Blessings for a wonderful 2015
ReplyDeleteStunning suite of cards! Beautifully done! Blessings to you and yours for a happy, healthy, and wonderful 2015!
ReplyDeleteall gorgeous. Happy New Year. Gail xx
ReplyDelete