Christmas Card Challenges has a new anything goes challenge issued today. Click here to link up your Christmas and holiday cards.
My card today is super CAS. No stamping, no dies -- just some patterned paper and some foam tape.
Thanks for visiting. I'll see you back here in a couple of days for a special post.
Carol Donna Gail Heather Jessica JoAnn Lisa
Margo Marsha Monica Shirley Anne Tenia
LET'S GO SHOPPING

Hi Alanna.
ReplyDeleteWhat a simply fabulous CAS card .
Love the card base too .
hugs Shirley-Anne DT
Great CAS card. Love the patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteGreat paper can and does make a great CAS card. It takes a great eye to see it! :) Have a great day! Go Broncos!
ReplyDeleteSometimes the simple ideas rock! Great card Alanna.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Well, it's absolutely beautiful for an easy card! I love it!
ReplyDeletePerfect CAS card! way to use that patterned paper!
ReplyDelete(((Hugs)))
Patti
Very very cool!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love how you have used the paper. Gail xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a great card! That's what I call making the patterned paper work for you!
ReplyDeleteGreat way to quickly pull together a card! Looking forward to your announcement!
ReplyDeleteVery fun card. I love seeing what you do with pattern paper. You always do such a good job with it.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, Alanna!
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing card :) Love the colors
ReplyDeleteLove that pattern paper and the simple design! Very pretty! Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete