Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Welcome Sweet Baby

I loved the sketch at Viva la Verve this week. There was also an awesome color combo that I thought would be perfect for the baby card I needed to make.
'



***Supplies***


Thanks so much for dropping by. Hope you are having a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty, Alanna! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I was admiring the embossing. It looks deep and clean. The labels are lovely, layered as they are. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Baby card Alanna! Ooh...love that houndstooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baby card. The kraft looks so pretty stamped on the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Love all those layered die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Alanna, I really NEED the Houndstooth Cover Up, it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the kraft on kraft houndstooth. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete