Alanna, you are the Queen of patterned paper! I just want to copy and paste your whole blog into my Pinterest account! Better yet, I'm off to check out if I'm following you on P. I hope you are pinning your own cards to a board, which would be cool and make it easier for me to access all of them! Hope you're having a great week! Hugs, Darnell
This is a set I have always loved, but never bought because no one ice skates in Southern CA, but I have always wished I could! I love the pretty patterned paper you used for your sentiment...great contrast!
Looks great, Alanna! Super choice of papers and I like that sentiment.
ReplyDeleteWhat a game on Sunday, huh?! They did it though! Big sigh for this Sunday though. Here we go!
What a pretty card. I just adore that big skate. I was just thinking about this set the other day, wishing I had it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great use of the skate die and stamps Alanna, and I love the background paper.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Alanna, you are the Queen of patterned paper! I just want to copy and paste your whole blog into my Pinterest account! Better yet, I'm off to check out if I'm following you on P. I hope you are pinning your own cards to a board, which would be cool and make it easier for me to access all of them! Hope you're having a great week! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteOh...Alanna! This is very Pretty! Love the colors :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a set I have always loved, but never bought because no one ice skates in Southern CA, but I have always wished I could! I love the pretty patterned paper you used for your sentiment...great contrast!
ReplyDeleteEven though I am tired of winter, I still adore winter cards, and this one is no exception! Very very beautiful card!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! so pretty!
ReplyDelete