Happy Friday friends. Fridays around here mean a new challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge. It's always an anything goes challenge so click here to link up your cards.
I love this wildflowers set from MFT. So gorgeous and I especially love it paired with the black background. It really makes the flowers pop.
***Supplies***Supplies not linked: Thank you rub-on from my stash
As always, thanks for your visit. Have a great start to the weekend!
Oh, indeed, those colors do pop off the black background. I also like the twine that grounds the flowers. Wonderful card, Alanna. Keep warm this weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow, Alanna, I think I'm going to be snagging this idea. Very dramatic!
ReplyDeleteThe colors you used is just gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are so striking on the black. Great design.
ReplyDeleteLove how the colors pop on the black background! BTW...just wanted to say a huge thank you for how you have been an awesome teamie on the DT!! Always on time and great creations.
ReplyDeletePretty thank you, card, Alanna - love the dark against the bright colors! hugs, de
ReplyDeleteThose beautiful blooms really do pop on that black background, Alanna! I love those enamel dots, too!! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteOh that is so pretty!! The flowers really stand out on the black background!
ReplyDelete