Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Celebrate

I wanted to play with some of my goodies from MFT. I really like the Celebrate die and the fun balloons. I'm not 100% sure that I love my card design but it is what it is because the card has already been used.
***Supplies***


I hope everything is going well for each of you. Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. I think this is very festive and fun, Alanna. I like the embossed look of the Celebrate sentiment, too. In fact, I thought it was embossed at first and had to look twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy CAS card! I love the greeting done tone-on-tone! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT CAS card, Alanna - I like the way the balloons are anchored with the embossed sentiment! Darling! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is not to like about this card? I love how you have those balloons lined up, and that word is fabulous grounding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is great, Alanna! I love how you used that sentiment die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super cute! I love the Celebrate in the white! Fabulous! And I just noticed that I was in your blog roll!! Thank you SO much!! I'm honored!! :)

    ReplyDelete