Pages

▼

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hey There

First off, I'm thrilled to have Donna from Creative Smiles as a new follower. She makes the most amazing cards.

I've got a quick and easy card today using some of the burlap that I had to have immediately after PTI released it, many many months ago. I'm just now getting around to using some.  :)
***Supplies***


I hope your Monday is off to a good start. Thanks for paying me a visit.

8 comments:

  1. Hey now, that looks really neat. I like the texture of the burlap and the color of the stars. A great masculine stamp.

    Yay, Broncos! Although they gave me a bit of a scare during that last KC drive! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the burlap...texture on cards makes me smile :) The stars are perfectly placed...a great layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card Alanna, and I love the burlap texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super masculine card. I totally forgot about that burlap, too. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the welcome, Alanna! I am so enjoying your blog - You have such a special way of creating CAS cards, and I COVET that ability! Maybe I can learn from you? I hope so, because this is so cute - wonderful sentiment, great texture, 4 elements and a great card - big hugs, de

    ReplyDelete