MFT's November Guest Designer Contest

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I am excited to play along again with the current month's guest designer contest at My Favorite Things.  Here's the sketch.
I started with some Pink Lemonade cardstock for a 4.25 x 4.25 card.  Patterned papers are from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome collection.  I love the colors in that paper pad.

I had an idea to use a few of the Pure Innocence girls peeking out of the circle windows created using the Peek-a-boo Squared Die-namics.  I found this fabulous looking corrugated cardboard with lots of texture which I wanted to use.  I used a sentiment from the Being Cute is what I Do stamp set on Sour Apple cardstock using the Sentiment Strip Die-namics.  A button from the Natural collection and the Kraft collection tied with some pink twine finish off the front of the card.

On the inside, I stamped the Pure Innocence girl from  Being Cute is what I Do in Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then added some more patterned paper with the Fishtail Flags Stax Die-namics.
***Supplies***

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good one.

3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Very sweet card. That image is adorable!

Laurel said...

Super cute Alanna!

Sonia said...


Alanna, fabulous creations, love it.
-Sony

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs