Christmas Card Challenges #16 -- Shaped Cards

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Well it's Sunday which means it's time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. This week, our optional challenge in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card is to make a shaped card. I decided to let my PTI edger dies to the work for me on this one. 

I also wanted to use Sparkle's adorable Elf Oliver but didn't have time to color so I left him plain.  What do you think?  Okay, not okay to do that?
***Supplies***


That's all I have for today.  I truly appreciate your visits and those who comment.  It means the world.  Hugs!

2 comments :

Jeanne said...

He's cute, no matter what is what I think. I like the shape of the bottom edge of the card, too.

Stephanie said...

I think it works really well, I like the black & white against the red - very cute card Alanna....puts me in the mood to make some Xmas cards :) xxx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs