Christmas Card Challenges #1

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good morning.  Can you believe it's the start of another challenge year at Christmas Card Challenges?  This week's challenge is to make a one layer card. I chose to interpret this challenge as one layer in addition to my card base.

Remember, though, that the only real rule to play along is to make a new holiday or Christmas card. The optional challenges are extra.  Since it's the first week of the month, it's a prize week, which means one lucky winner will win a stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps.

***Supplies***
Stamps: PTI

Other: Sizzix embossing folder, red gems from my stash
Don't forget that we have several new designers for this next term so there will be lots of eye candy this week over at the challenge blog.  I hope you have a great day.  I'll be rooting for my Broncos to win and for the Raiders to lose on the football front.

5 comments :

StephC said...

I love it! The white on white is so pretty. Well done my friend!

Carla said...

Gorgeous card Alanna!

Unknown said...

WOW. That's a gorgeous piece of embossing!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Barb said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Alanna!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs