Happy Birthday Kim -- Celebrate and Wish Big

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My card today is for Kim's birthday, over at Lollipop Crafts.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday girl!

I totally cased my card from Leigh. I absolutely fell in love with her card, which can be seen here. Aren't these ice cream scoops just the cutest thing ever? 
***Supplies***
Stamps:  PTI Half and Half, Sweet as Can Be

Other:  PTI dies
Make sure to check out the Lollipop Crafts blog to see what the other designers had for Kim.

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

What a great card, Alanna. I agree that those scoops look delicious.

Guess it's Tebow Time for the Broncos? It was quite interesting how energized the crowd got when he played.

Laurel said...

Oh this is so very cute!

Joyce said...

Super cute. I think that set is one of my faves. Love the colors you chose.

Leigh Penner said...

You're so sweet to CASE my card, Alanna! Yours turned out great! I love the colours you chose!

Unknown said...

This looks so pretty in real life, Alanna! Loving the ice cream! Thank you so much!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs