Christmas Card Challenges #44

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good morning.  This week at Christmas Card Challenges, we want to see tags.  This week is also a prize week so you'll want to play along for your shot at an image from Sparkle Creations.

So I'm really loving the pink and red combo that I've got going on here.  Such fun little tags.


***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  DCWV

Stamps:  PTI Holiday Tags 2010
Other:  PTI dies and bakers twine, gems from my stash

I hope you'll think about playing along with us this week.  Less than 3 months until Christmas.  And thank you so much for your visit and the comments you leave. 

4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Nice tags, Alanna. I like the color combo, too. Good luck in the challenge.

Hope the Broncos can pull it together today, but I'll miss 1/2 the game due to a birthday party. It's possible I'll be glad for the party. LOL

Enjoy this glorious weather.

StephC said...

Adorable tags! I like the color combo you've got working too!

Hope all is well!
Hugs!
Steph

Bananastamper said...

LOVE these Alanna! Fab tags!

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Alanna.
-Sony

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs