Christmas Card Challenges #42

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good morning.  It's time for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges, which is a fabulous sketch.  Click here to see the sketch and to participate in the challenge yourself and to see what the other designers have for you.  Remember, though, that the only real rule to play along is to make a holiday or Christmas card so you're not so stressed out come December.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey

Stamps:  Sparkle Creations Caroling Josh, PTI
Other:  Nesties, PTI buttons
Can you believe Christmas is just over 3 months away?  It hardly seems possible that 2011 is 3/4 done.  Crazy, I tell you.  Anyway, I sure am glad that I have lots of Christmas cards ready to send out come beginning of December. 

4 comments :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Alanna,

Neat card - I love how you allowed the image to be the focal point!

Hugs!

Laurel said...

Fabulous!

Sandra said...

Fun card.
Sandra x

Carla said...

Great card Alanna! You are making me stress about how fast Christmas is coming, LOL!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs