Hi there Friend

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a few days late with my card for this week's Lollipop Crafts, which is a recipe challenge -- Use 3 stamps, 2 patterned papers, and 1 embellishment.

Meljen's Designs is our sponsor this week and I used Little Girl Bear Hugs.  Isn't she such a cutie patootie?

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  DCWV

Stamps:  Meljen's Designs, PTI
Other:  MFT rolled flower die
How has your week been going?  Mine's okay, just busy as always.  Trying to gear up for Mother's Day weekend and keep on top of all our activities. 

Thanks for the visit.  Have a great day.

4 comments :

Ted said...

I love the softness of this image, Alanna. :) As always, your coloring is great!

Laurel said...

So very cute!

Carla said...

What an adorable image!!! Great card!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

What a cute card, love your colouring of the sweet image.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs
Maarit

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs