Fancy folds at Lollipop Crafts

Monday, December 20, 2010

Today's card is for this week's challenge at Lollipop Crafts which is fancy folds.  This was a great challenge for me as I very rarely do something besides the standard fold for my cards.  The directions for this card type, Sakkalo's Zigzag, can be found here.  I didn't know where to add a sentiment so I'll add one on the inside when I use this card. 

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  PTI

Stamps:  PTI Round and Round, Matstack 2
Other:  PTI dies and felt

As always, I appreciate your visits and comments.  I hope you have a great start to your week.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

What a neat fold for a card. I've not seen it before. The paper is beautiful and I love the pop of red against the black and white. Excellent job, Alanna!

Have a wonderful start to your short work week, Alanna!

Laurel said...

Wow what a pretty card, love the fold!

Ted said...

Stunning colors and what an interesting fold! I'm going to have to go check out the tutorial. Thanks, Alanna! :)

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Alanna this is fabulous and beautiful!
I haven't tried one of these yet, but I have an upcoming DT challenge calling for fold...maybe I'll be brave!
Love how yours turned out, great job!
Merry Christmas!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What an interesting card! I like the different fold! Pretty paper, too!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card! I love the black and red ;) Have a Merry Christmas hun!

Barb said...

this is just beautiful, Alanna! you did a great job with this fancy fold!

Edna Morrisedie said...

The black and white with the pops of red look fabbo!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs