Christmas at Lollipop Crafts

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello. It's time for another challenge at Lollipop Crafts and this week, I'm the hostess.  The challenge is to make something Christmas related.  I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us this week.

I've been wanting to make one of these felt trees for awhile now so that's what I did.  There is a greeting from a PTI set on the inside of the card.  I was also inspired by this card from Ted for the snowy hills.
***Supplies***
Stamps:  PTI

Other:  Cuttlebug, PTI felt, die and buttons

As always, I hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Pretty card, Alanna! I like the felt tree and the embossed snow. And, of course, your pretty buttons.

I clicked over and really like the tree card that inspired you. Crafty guy, that Ted is!

Fingers crossed that the Broncos don't embarrass themselves tonight!

Laurel said...

What a pretty card, love the tree with those buttons.

Maria Matter said...

I LOVE this felt tree! what a gorgeous card Alanna! I want to go dig out my felt now...thanks for the inspiration!
hugs & blessings!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling! I love the felt tree!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so amazing Lana I love the different textures and great color combo!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs