You are a blessing to me -- For Operation Write Home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My card today is one to send to Operation Write Home, that I learned about on Sparkle's blog.  Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is running a challenge to help gather cards for OWH and the theme is fall. 

So I found this beautiful foiled paper and made this real simple card.  I didn't take a picture of it but I even did the inside of my card.  I put down a piece of cream paper and then a strip of the foiled leaves at the bottom. 


***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  The Paper Studio

Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings
Other:  MS border punch

So Devin's been sick the past few days and guess who's sick now?  Yep, yours truly.  I'm hoping that it doesn't get any worse because I already feel terrible but I know from past experience that this is probably just the beginning.  Why oh why do we have to get sick?  Isn't life hard enough when we're healthy?  Alrighty, I'll get off of that.  I hope you have a great Wednesday.  Thanks for your visit.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon! Love your card, the paper is gorgeous!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! Hope you feel better!

Jeanne said...

That paper is really pretty, Alanna! It sure makes a lovely card.

I'm SO sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I sure hope it doesn't get worse and that you'll be feeling better soon!

Maria Matter said...

wow,, this is beautiful Alanna! love this paper!!
hugs & blessings!


sending healthy prayers your way! feel better!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs