Anniversary week at Practical Scrappers

Monday, August 2, 2010

This is my second post for today so scroll down to see my debut post for Lollipop Crafts

Practical Scrappers is celebrating its first anniversary and I'm happy to get to take part in this week's festivities.  There will be new challenges each day this week, all featuring the number one. Today's challenge is to use your number one favorite product.  I decided to use my #1 favorite embelly, buttons.

Sassy Studios is sponsoring us this week so I used Denim Debbie for my card. 

***Supplies***
Stamps:  Sassy Studios Denim Debbie

Other:  Cuttlebug, PTI buttons

Alright now, make sure and head over to the Practical Scrappers blog to see what the other designers have for you today.  And then have yourself a fabulous Monday.

1 comment :

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a fun and fabulous card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs