Unscripted Sketches #55

Saturday, May 15, 2010

WooHoo for Saturday. It's time for another sketch at Unscripted Sketches.  It's a fun sketch.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye

Other:  Fiskars border punch, PTI buttons, rubon from my stash
Today is the big day to assemble our Relay cards.  Everything has been stamped and cut for nearly 400 cards.  There will be a bit of embossing to do and then it is time for assembly.  It's been fun making all these cards but I'll be glad when they are fully made and ready for sale at our Relay event.  We did pre-sell about 150 of these to office folks already, so that's good.

I hope that whatever is in store for you today, that you make the most of it and have a most terrific day.  Until tomorrow.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Alanna. That paper is so pretty. Good luck getting them all put together!

Laurel said...

Very pretty, love the CAS look!

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is very pretty, Alanna. I love the colors.

It sounds like you have a big day planned. Good luck with the assembly process. It will be fun.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Alanna this card is wonderful, I love the flowers! Beth

Unknown said...

This is a darling card, Alanna! Love the aweet MME florals!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Marcy said...

Lovely card, Alanna. I have that paper and love it, too! Beautiful job.

Maria Matter said...

beautiful papers & colors!

omgoodness, 400 sounds like an awful lot!!!! WOW!
hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs