Beyond CAS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Literally, this card took 5 minutes to make.  I did spend longer looking at it after I adhered my embossed piece trying to see what I could do to not make it so plain.  In the end, nothing worked for me so I just added some buttons and called it good. 

Challenges for this card: 
Sparkle Creations Christmas card Challenge:  Christmas card
Fab's big Christmas Card Challenge:  Christmas card
Crafty Creations:  All one color

***Supplies***
Other:  Cuttlebug, PTI buttons


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great Monday.  It's been a very busy time for me at work but I am grateful for work.

11 comments :

Laurel said...

CAS and beautiful, love the embossing!

Penny said...

Simple is never a bad thing~

Kathi Carlson said...

Simply beautiful, Alanna! My very favorite kind of card.

Have a great week!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our one colour challenge! Very elegant! Cheers Claire x

Barb said...

I love your card Alanna. CAS and simply lovely.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Sometimes plain is better!! Looks great Alanna!

Sarah said...

Called it good cos it IS good!!!! Love it!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I like it too Alanna! Simple and "snowy"! It's right!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Alanna. I'm really liking the CAS style you use. The embossing is beautiful and love your signature buttons. *Ü*

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous!! Love the white embossing.

Maria Matter said...

oh I like the simplicity of this beauty! The buttons are a perfect touch!
Of course YOU would think to add buttons, you're my button girl Alanna! lol
I would still be staring at the card....buttons would have never entered my mind! lol

Hugs & Blessings

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs