Unscripted Sketches #41

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well, another work week is behind us and it's time for another sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  CTMH More to Adore

Stamps:  RAK image
Other: Cuttlebug, CTMH crocheted flower and markers, Fiskars border punch

So Devin is in charge of the Winter Ball at his school tonight.  Yesterday, they found out that all the snowflake decorations that had been ordered never got processed.  So several hours later, armed with a Cricut and paper, we had hundreds of snowflakes.  It was a crazy long process but man, I love that machine.  It really saved the day for the dance tonight.  Unfortunately, that meant I couldn't study last night after all so I've got a lot to do today. 

Thanks for the visit and all the good luck wishes for my next exam.  The big day is officially in 3 weeks minus 1 day.  SCARY. 

I hope that you all have a fabulous Saturday and if you have time, come join us over at Unscripted Sketches.

13 comments :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hooray - Alanna to the rescue!!! I love your card, this image is so darling!

Hugs!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Alanna! Cute image and great colors.

It sounds like your Cricut got a workout. I love that thing, too, even if it's been parked in the closet for much too long!!

I hope you can pull your head out of the books long enough to enjoy at least part of the weekend!! Take care, friend.

Sparkplug17 said...

Gotta love the Circut! :) Have fun at the dance and good luck with the studying!

Your card is just darling. That little critter is just so cute.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! Thankg goodness for your Cricut! Good luck studying!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card! I have discovered recently that I need a Cricut!

Maria Matter said...

oh my, how wonderful that your lovely Cricut met the challenge!!! lol

your card is super cute Alanna! Now back you go to studying!!!!
HUGS!!!

blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

your card is fabby!
That's great that the cricut saved the day....
Good luck...
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sarah said...

YAY for the Cricut!!!
LOVE the card Alanna...such a cute image.

Jeanne said...

Well, I have to ditto everyone about the Cricut! That's terrific.

The image on this card is simply adorable. You've done a super nice job on this one.

I hope you are able to study enough so that you aren't nervous!

Laurel said...

Such a cute card, love the flower! Good luck with your studying.

Marcy said...

I hope you took pictures so you could post it on the circut messageboard. The ladies eat up these kinds of stories!!
Love your card, too!!

Carla said...

Very sweet card Alanna!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Alanna this card is darling I love the bunny image and the sweet flower.Have a great week and I'm looking forward to your next posting! Beth

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs