I miss you

Thursday, January 15, 2009



I made this card a couple of nights ago but haven't had a chance to post due to American Idol starting this week. I started watching 3 seasons ago and am totally hooked. Does anyone else out there share this passion of mine?

Anyway, back to my card. I had these scraps from the Caprice paper packet on my desk so I thought I'd make use of them. There's not a lot to tell about my card that you can't already see. All products used are CTMH. I think I'll send this card to a long distance friend who moved away to California.

Devin's got school tonight so I'm hoping to be able to make a card for the CPS challenge. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

Cee Cee said...

Seriously! I can't seem to get to your latest posts...every time I click on them from my blog it tells me there is no such blog! SAD! I'm dying to know about your test! I'll call ya tomorrow for details.

P.S. I'm totally an "Idol-head" too!!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs