He's a boy, no doubt about it

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another real simple layout featuring my little Christopher from about 3 1/2 years ago. He is definitely a boy. I've never had to take Reynna to the emergency room. Only my little boy. He gets holes in the knees of his jeans. He loves to play with his trucks and super heroes. He makes truck sounds. He is ALWAYS busy. Never a dull moment. I love my little boy soooooo much and can't believe he's already 5 and in school. Where or where does the time go?

I'll be spending most of the afternoon and early evening watching the Holy war. Don't know what the holy war is? It's the annual BYU-Utah football game. It's always the last game of the regular season. Both teams are highly ranked this year and it should be a great game. Do you bleed blue? We sure do here. Go Cougars. I'll be back later, hopefully with good news.






No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs