More Moses Lake

Sunday, October 5, 2008




A few days ago, I posted a layout that I did when the kids and Devin went to Moses Lake in Washington. There were enough pictures for another 2-page layout (the only kind I do). I wanted to do my journaling on the computer and print it out on cardstock but I discovered that my black ink is just about gone and I can't get a crisp image. I guess a trip to the office supply store is in order for more toner.

I didn't make it back to post last night as Devin and I went out for dinner to celebrate his birthday, which we didn't get to really do earlier in the week. When we got home, I wasn't feeling well and all I could do was lay on the couch.

We just learned that Devin's mom will be getting baptized this coming weekend. Unfortunately, we will be unable to make the trip but we are so proud of her and her decision. Way to go Linda.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs