Happy Birthday with Magic Moments

Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Today's card uses the magic moments kit from CTMH. I just love the colors in it. And I love that CTMH's patterned paper is now truly two sided. The blocks on the left and right side came from the same sheet of paper. How awesome is that? I cut a slit at the top of the card to allow the ribbon to go through. I've never done that before but like the look that it gives with that scrumptious hollyhock twill ribbon.

Well, we are leaving tomorrow for Utah and my house still isn't how I want to leave it so I best be going for now. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.


No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs