Cougars are in the top 10!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

So the latest college football rankings are in for the new week. BYU is #7 and #8 in the two polls. Not a bad day at all for them, getting a chance to rest by having the bye week and moving up 3 and 4 spots in the polls. Needless to say, I am very excited. I found a widget to add to my blog with the top 5 teams. Look for it on the sidebar. You can also click on the link and see the top 25 teams. GO COUGARS!

I'm currently watching the Broncos play the Kansas City Chiefs. Currently, the score is 16-13, favoring the Chiefs. I'm hoping to report later that the Broncos were victorious. For right now, it's time to get our lunch out of the oven and enjoy the rest of the game. I'll see you later when I post some art.u

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs