2 Foiled Cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Good morning friends. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. They both use a fun stamp set and stencil from MFT and some beautiful foil from Deco Foil.

For my first card, I started by adding some Transfer Gel over the Framework stencil from MFT with a palette knife. After it was dry, I added some rainbow foil over top of it and ran it through my Mini Minc machine.

I then stamped 3 of the sentiments from the More Essential Sentiments stamp set and trimmed them down and adhered them onto my card panel. I added some clear confetti and this card is complete.


For my second card, I did the exact same steps as above but this time, I used some beautiful pink foil. And instead of clear confetti, I added some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops.



2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, Alanna! These two cards look fabulous! What a neat product that transfer gel is! The foiling looks wonderful. Great sentiment and two fantastic cards! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

The foil cards just look so amazing - yours are fabulous! I had to tell you, I broke down and bought the Nuvo clear drops (because of you!) and I absolutely LOVE how they hold together in a "pearl" and dry completely clear except for the occasional air bubble. You are inspiring (me to spend more money)! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs