DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Welcome friends - thanks for stopping by today. My card today uses lots of fun MFT goodies that you can find at TupeloDesignsLLC. Make sure and stop by the store to check out all the new goodies available - many of them are 20% off.

I decided to ink up the new Framework background stamp from MFT. I used my Misti so I could use different colors of ink for a bit of an ombre effect. After my background was stamped, I got to work on the butterfly image which comes from the Beautiful Butterflies set. I stamped the two layers and then used the coordinating dies to cut it out.  

I stamped my sentiment from the More Essential Sentiments set and then die cut the white strip with the circle in the inside from MFT's Blueprints 31 set of Die-namics. I also die cut the background panel with a die from the same Blueprints set.

To finish off the card, I added some foam tape behind the wings of the butterfly for added dimension.

Crafty hugs friends!







2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Gosh, this is so pretty Alanna! I really like the great background ombre effect you achieved. So soft and lovely! The butterfly looks fabulous in purple. Great card design! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs! :)

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love all your wonderful shades of purple and that amazing butterfly, sweet card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs