DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC - Having fun with Foil

Friday, May 26, 2017

Hi friends. I'm back today with another card for TupeloDesignsLLC. Today, I thought I would break out some foil and have fun with that.

I started by taking a piece of the Rainbow Foil where I put it over a piece of patterned paper from my stash that had toner already on it. I ran it through my Heidi Swapp Mini Minc machine and I just love the results. TupeloDesignsLLC has lots of foil colors to choose from but this rainbow foil is definitely my favorite.

I then die cut the Big Hugs die from Neat & Tangled 4 different times from some white card stock. I glued them together for a bit of dimension and added it over a piece of Bazzil Vellum onto my foiled panel.


I'm so glad you stopped by today. I hope I've inspired you to create something. Crafty hugs!



3 comments :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Alanna, I haven't gotten on the Minc bandwagon yet, but you are definitely inspiring me! This is a nifty card!

Darnell said...

All I can say is a capital WOW, Alanna! This must be extraordinary IRL!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this card....just wonderful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs