DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC -- 2 cards featuring Concord & 9th

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Welcome friends. Today, I have two cards to share with you using the gorgeous Lace Leaf stamp set from Concord & 9th. My second card also features the coordinating die set, Grateful Leaf, as well.

TupeloDesignsLLC has the newest release from Concord & 9th in the shop available for immediate delivery. Remember that the store also offers FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase.  Live outside the US? No problem -- the shipping rates are very reasonable. There is also a rewards program so you earn points every time you shop which you can then exchange for a gift certificate to the store.

For my first card, I started by taking the large splatter type image from the Lace Leaf set. I stamped it using the Hero Arts Fall Ombre ink pad. I then heat embossed the beautiful leaf image over top of that with the Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. Isn't it just beautiful? I then decided to add some gold to the outsides of my card panel so I ran my Versamark ink pad over the edges and then dipped them in the same gold embossing powder.  I finished off the card be heat embossing the I miss you sentiment from Concord & 9th's Map Love stamp set. I added the card panel up on foam tape and added some sequins. I can't wait to send this to a long distance friend or family member later this fall.


For my second card, I did more heat embossing of just the main leaf image. I then die cut the grateful word die from the coordinating die set three times. On the top layer, I just smooshed my ink pad over top of it to give it the same color as what I stamped the rest of the sentiment in.  Again, I added some sequins and some foam tape.





4 comments :

Jeanne said...

So very pretty, Alanna. What lovely images in those leaf and splatter stamps. You've used them to perfection in these cards. I like that you added the gold around the edge on the first card. Great finishing touch. Beautiful cards! Hugs! :)

Tupelo Kidd said...

Alanna, your cards are absolutely stunning. I love them. I have that set and can't wait to play with it now. Thanks for the great work and commitment to the store! Jane

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, these are both just gorgeous! I will probably try to copy them both! But the idea of edging with versamark clear and gold embossing powder - is just a {{head smack}} stupendous idea! Wow!

Lorri At Home said...

beautiful cards!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs