I have another card using a fun die from Frantic Stamper today. I started by taking some Bristol smooth card stock and blending on some various Distress Inks in blues. After that was done, I spritzed it with some water to add some nice water droplets and dimension.
After it was dry, I ran this panel through my Big Shot with the Wavy Stars Edger die several times. Prior to doing that, I had placed some Stick-it adhesive on the back of the card stock so that my stars would stay in place better.
To finish off the card, I added the Hi die cut and some twine.
Take care friends. I'll be back here tomorrow.