Miss You with MFT

Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Friday friends. I'm playing along today with the SuperStar contest that MFT is holding.  I have been wanting to use the super fun Abstract Cover up die from MFT for quite some time now and I finally did. I ran the die through 4 times with various card stock colors. So, you'll be seeing other similar cards later on with all the other pieces.

I took the frame from the die cut and then laid it on top of a Stick It sheet and then trimmed around it. This left a nice sticky surface for me to in-lay all the inside pieces. This product was super easy to work with and I'm glad I had some on hand.

I then stamped and colored the adorable little panda from the Happy Pandas set and added a sentiment at the top.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and awesome weekend!



LET'S GO SHOPPING


6 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is terrific, Alanna! I like the fun background with that sweet little panda. The is extra sweet with that little heart, too. :) Have a great weekend!

Kay Miller said...

Oh what a fun card!! I love the colors, the fabulous pieced background and of course that adorable little panda!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one fabulous card Alanna...just love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is SO SO CUTE Alanna!! I can't tell you how much I love how you've put that background together!! That panda is so sweet too of course! ;)

Bonnie said...

Adorable! Love the color selections in the abstract background!

Sharon Underwood said...

Love the Panda! Neat background.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

This Calls for Confetti


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs