Friend for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy Saturday friends. I hope this post finds you all doing well. My card today features the gorgeous Retro Flowers stamp set from Clearly Whimsy Stamps and the Friend large word die.

I started by doing some ink blending with my Distress Inks on my card front. I then stamped in black ink several of the flowers from the stamp set. My word die was cut from fun foam. 

A big thanks to you for stopping by today to see me. Crafty hugs!


Here are the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.


8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oooh, Alanna! The blending on this card looks terrific! And the flowers look amazing stamped in black against that inked background. I like the die you used for the rectangle. The double stitching looks really neat and the friend has a great font. Great card!

KayM said...

Beautiful background Alanna!! Love the blending with the black flowers! Gorgeous card! :)

Sharon Underwood said...

Wow! Very, very pretty card! I love those black flowers on top of the gorgeous, sponged background. You really did a good job!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that background is absolutely fabulous, Alanna! Very pretty card!

Barb said...

Great card, Alanna! I love the blended background.

laurie said...

What a gorgeous background!Very pretty card!

Marybeth said...

The black retro flowers look great on your beautifuly blended background ,Alanna!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...just stunning with those fabulous colors.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs