An Easter Basket

Thursday, April 17, 2014

I had fun playing with lots of MFT goodies on this Easter card. I thought it would be fun to add some grass to my basket and eggs.  I also really love the large rubber background stamp I used on the card front -- so much fun!

I'll be linking this up to the current challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges which is to get your egg on.  As I was looking up their site, I realized that my card is somewhat similar to Barbara's there, one of the DT members. I hadn't seen her card when I made mine but I guess great minds think alike?
***Supplies***
I hope you are having a good Wednesday and week. Thanks so much for stopping by.

10 comments :

Joni nina Andaya said...

AWESOME...what a sweet card :)

Jeanne said...

Oh, I like that background stamp as well, Alanna. Not just triangles, but triangles with interest! I like the whole card there. Very spring and Easter-y. Great job!

Laurel said...

Very cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Alanna, this is just so sweet! Love the embossing on the cute little eggs, just perfect for Easter.

KayM said...

Ooooooh this is so cute!! I want all those dies now! I love this! The grass looks wonderful with the eggs behind it! Happy Easter Alanna! :)

Diane said...

What a darling Easter basket card design Alanna.

Hugs Diane

Cathy Weber said...

Those eggs look so cute hiding behind the grass Alanna...very cute Easter card!

Barbara Murphy said...

Lots of goodness indeed! I love this design...so sweet and soooo perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Alanna! I love that background stamp!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so cute, I think I need to start looking at buying MFT dies!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs