Critters for Lollipop Crafts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good morning.  The challenge this week at Lollipop Crafts is to use a critter on your project.  Our sponsor is Meljen's Designs

I used the Sleepy Time Bear image from Meljen's Designs.  The rolled flowers were made from a die from MFT.  Aren't those just so fun?  Reynna made these two along with a whole lot of others for me to use.

***Supplies***
Stamps:  Meljen's Designs, PTI

Other:  Rolled flower die from MFT
I hope you'll check out the Lollipop Crafts blog and play along with us this week.  A random winner will receive 4 digis of his/her choice from Meljen's Designs

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

The lil guy is so cute all tuckered out like that. Your coloring is great, Alanna and I really like the addition of the rolled flowers. Reynna did a great job on them! Sounds like you have a great assistant over there. *Ü*

Ted said...

Alanna, this is just adorable. :) This morning I had trouble waking up so I can completely relate to him! ;) Great coloring!

Laurel said...

Adorable, love the roses!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Alanna!
I've been eye-ing up that MFT flower die...but haven't made a move yet! I really like how your flowers turned out!!
hugs & blessings

Kathi C. said...

Very cute! Your coloring is great as are Reynna's flowers. How nice to have a helper!

Carolyn said...

Sooo cute!!

Kim Y. said...

SO adorable! Love the flower!

loyaz1 said...

Adorable...and love your rolled flowers too (still trying to master those).TFS

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs