Lollipop Challenge #25 -- Anything but a Card

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good morning.  It's Monday so there's a great challenge issued over at Lollipop Crafts.  This week, the ever so fabulous Kris is our hostess, and she wants to see anything but a card.  I decided to make a tag to put on a baby gift for a friend who is due to have a little boy here soon.

Meljen's Designs is our sponsor this week and I used Cuddle Cloud Baby, which is just an adorable image.  The original image came with hearts hanging down from the cloud, which were really cute but I needed my image to be a bit smaller since it was going on a tag.  My cloud got a healthy dose of my white Spica glitter pen, although, as always, I just can't capture the glitter in my picture.


***Supplies***
Stamps:  Meljen's Designs, PTI

Other:  PTI tag sale #3 die and bakers twine
It's the first week of DT term 2 over at Lollipop Crafts so I want to welcome all the new designers.  I hope you'll get a chance to go leave them some love and see what they've created for this week.  Blessings to each of you for a wonderful day and week.


6 comments :

Jeanne said...

So cute, Alanna! Meljen's images are adorable, aren't they? Great tag.

Hope you have a great start to your week!

Ted said...

Adorable image, Alanna! :) Cute little tag. :)

Laurel said...

Oh this is so sweet!

Sparkle said...

This is darling!

Kim Y. said...

Absolutely sweet!

Carolyn said...

Sooo sweet! Cute tag!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs