I'll love you Forever and a Day

Saturday, February 12, 2011

So I typically have a card for Unscripted Sketches but I wasn't able to pull something together this week for it.  {Hanging head in shame}.  So, I'll show you this Valentine's card I made instead a couple of weeks ago.
***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  Martha Stewart

Stamps:  Pink Cat Studio digi image, PTI
Other:  Nesties, MS border punch

Have you had a good week?  Mine's been busy at work, no surprise there, but generally good.  I hope you enjoy your Saturday and rest of the weekend.

7 comments :

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Ted said...

Very cute, Alanna and fantastic coloring! :)

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Alanna, this is delightful! Love your coloring, it looks fantastic. Wonderful card.

I hope you are able to enjoy the nice warm-up this weekend!

Laurel said...

This is so cute!

Jane said...

So sweeeeet! Love the image & the sentiment!

Barb said...

Your card is so sweet Alanna! And I, too love the way you colored the image. Great paper too!

Carla said...

So cute!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs