Christmas Card Challenges #12

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's time for another fabulous challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  The optional challenge this week is to use light blue, dark blue, white and silver.  What a gorgeous color combo.  And remember, the only real rule is that you make a holiday or Christmas card.
***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  The Paper Studio

Stamps:  PTI Signature Christmas
Other:  MS border punch, gems from my stash

That's all I have for you today.  Have a great day.

7 comments :

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Jeanne said...

So pretty, Alanna. When I first looked at it, I thought the background paper was cut around the swirls, but I looked again and realized it was that neat foil look. The punched strip across the card is beautiful, too. A super lovely holiday card for sure!

Kathi C. said...

Beautiful!

Sharli said...

Wow, the card base paper is gorgeous - I'm not sure I understand how you did that?? It is gorgeous, and makes such a pretty card the way you've used it!
Hugs!

StephC said...

Beautiful! Love the papers and your card!

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Kim Y. said...

This is such an pretty Christmas card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs