Baby boy card

Friday, February 18, 2011

I wanted to make a baby boy card so that's what I did with this cute image from Pink Cat Studio.  Melissa's images are so fun and easy to color.  My focal image was cut out using some nesties and then popped up with thick tape. Other than that, not much else to say about my card.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  My Minds Eye

Stamps:  Pink Cat Studio digi image
Other:  PTI buttons and twine, Nesties

Well, we made it to another Friday so yippee!  Have a good one.

4 comments :

Carolyn said...

Too cute, Sweet image! Love the buttons!
Happy Friday to you Alanna!

Jeanne said...

Adorable, Alanna. That image is very sweet and colored so nicely. *Ü*

Ted said...

Well-colored, Alanna! :)

Laurel said...

This is just too darned cute!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs