PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends.  I've got a fun post for you today.  I had so much fun making these tags for this month's PaperTrey Ink blog hop.

The challenge:   Design a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us! We will all have plenty of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!

I got out some coordinating supplies and just went to town, each tag slightly different.  All the blue pieces behind the focal stamp were cut with felt.  Can I tell you how much I love felt?  It gives such a fun look and provides lots of texture.  And of course I had to add some matching buttons.  Too much fun.

Each year, I like to make homemade English toffee and this year, my gifts are going to be gussied up a bit with these fun tags.  I suppose now that I have the tags, I'll have to work on some coordinating packaging, to complete the ensemble.









***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  PTI, Paper Studio

Stamps:  PTI Everyday Treats
Other:  Various PTI dies, felt, buttons and bakers twine

Thanks so much for stopping by and if this is your first time to my blog, welcome.  Blessings to each of you this day.

28 comments :

Laurel said...

LOVE these tags!!! BTW, you should check out my blog today!

Bananastamper said...

Fabulous tags Alanna! Love them, I envy the lucky recipients!

Ted said...

Alanna, I love the variety of these tags! :)

Carla said...

These tags are FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!

hugs,
Viola

Anonymous said...

Love these; must remember this when I'm packaging up cookies to send to friends and neighbors.

Elizabeth S. said...

These are wonderful! Love all of your detail!

Unknown said...

Great tags! I love the felt!

Karen C. said...

English toffee sounds yummy and the tags are just like 'icing' on the cake or the 'cherry' on top!

Laurie said...

These are so fun! I love the sheet music added in!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Loving the music element. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E

Linda said...

Nice mix. Love the way you used the same papers and colors in different ways. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your tags! Happy Thanksgiving!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

These are wonderful - great colors and arrangements!

DF said...

Fabulous!! And what a wonderful addition to a home made gift! Perhaps you could share the recipe too? :)

Gayatri said...

Fabulous tags! Love them all :)

Jen Carter said...

So many fun designs!! I love them all!

Jessica said...

Super cute! I love those colours.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely tags!

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving a bit late, Alanna. *Ü* Your tags are absolutely fabulous! I love the felt and all the little details on each one. They will dress up your toffee wonderfully. Speaking of toffee...please share your secrets for making it. I tried one year and it absolutely flopped. I guess I don't know the adjustments that need to be made when cooking candies at higher elevations. I was so disappointed as I had such a hankering for it and haven't tried again.

Stephanie said...

Very pretty, Alanna!!!

Victoria said...

Yummy tags for a yummy gift. You did a beautiful job!

Darlene said...

WOW girl ... you've been busy and these are AWESOME!!! You always inspire me! Thanks!

I have a little something for you over on MY BLOG.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Gosh, Alanna, these tags are just wonderful!!! Excellent work!

Unknown said...

Love these tags! so darling!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute! Love how each one is different but similar. Using felt really does adds a special touch to these.

Kathi Carlson said...

Your tags are awesome, Alanna! The colors are so pretty, and I love that each one is unique. A "family" of wonderful tags. As for the toffee ... Mmmmm!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Kathi Carlson said...

Your tags are awesome, Alanna! The colors are so pretty, and I love that each one is unique. A "family" of wonderful tags. As for the toffee ... Mmmmm!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs