Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #30 -- Your favorite Christmas song

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Good morning to you.  It's time for another challenge from Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge Blog.  The optional challenge this week is to incorporate your favorite Christams song.

I love the song O Holy Night.  It is beautiful, peaceful and calming. 

My card is also for Fab's Big Christmas Cards Challenge as well.

***Supplies***
Patterened Paper:  The Paper Studio

Stamps:  CTMH Christmas Melodies
Other:  CTMH twill and sparkles

So are you getting inspired to start your Christmas cards yet?  I hope so.  Thanks for your visits and your comments.  They certainly mean the world to me and I treasure each one.  Have a most blessed day.

10 comments :

Unknown said...

Nicely done. I like that song as well. :)

Carla said...

I love this card - that paper is gorgeous!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Just beautiful! I would like to "scraplift" this one!

Courtney said...

What a lovely card Alanna! You have amazing talent!

~Courtney~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I like that song too!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love your music sheet paper! lovely, as always!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Christi Flores said...

This is wonderful!! I love that paper!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is lovely Alanna! the music background is wonderful!!!
hugs & blessings!

Carolyn said...

Love it!! Love the musical notes! la la la la la... :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs